Thursday, September 20, 2012

Super Easy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins

I know I've been beyond horrible about posting this summer. It was one thing after another and then my laptop crashed, so I just gave up until we got a new one last week. Yay!

This summer consisted of super hot days, fun times with my first real garden, and weekly playdates with some of my favorite mommies. At one of the playdates, the host mom made these delicious and simple banana muffins (the recipe on the website is for banana bread, but can easily be made into muffins). She shared the pin with me and I made some for my sister after she delivered my second nephew two weeks ago. With an overabundance of zucchini from my garden and inspiration stemming from questions in the comments section, I tweaked the recipe to make chocolate zucchini muffins. Here's my version of the recipe:


Super Easy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins

Ingredients:
Chocolate cake box mix
3 eggs
2 cups zucchini peeled and grated

Directions:
Mix ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Put in muffin pans. Bake at 350 for 16-19 minutes.

Seriously, it's just that easy. And you get yummy, moist chocolate muffins. I'm sure you could add other ingredients if you want, but I felt that it was perfect being simple. I was able to get a dozen regular-sized muffins and two dozen mini muffins. I probably could even stretch it to make a few more.

1 comment:

  1. Yum!! Thanks so much for linking back to my recipe! Yours sounds delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete