Thursday, July 21, 2011

Super Easy Microwave Mac 'n Cheese

Yesterday I was at a loss for what to make my little one for lunch. I had some extra penne noodles from a pasta dish I had made for my dad the day before, but I didn't want to just make her spaghetti again. So I put the noodles in a microwave safe bowl with a pat of butter, some shredded cheddar cheese and a little milk. I nuked it for a minute and a half, then stirred it up. After letting it sit for a few minutes, the milk and cheese thickened to a nice creamy sauce. Super easy and pretty yummy, if I do say so myself. Best of all, it's toddler approved. Of course, by that I mean that Miss Mia ate about 3 noodles before signing her version of all done, but she didn't totally refuse to eat it. It's definitely something that I'll make again next time I have leftover noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment